Type someone's name
Completed is the world's first standardized rating system for all people in business. Search for someone and rate them. If they don't exist, add them to Completed.
Chris Everiss doesn't have any reviews yet
A driven, focused and highly successful Web Developer and PPC Campaign Manager with genuine website development and online marketing acumen and a proven ability to drive forward organisational profitability by identifying potential opportunities to maximise return on investment. A dependable, performance-focused account manager with a solid portfolio of skills utilised to effectively project manage bespoke and complex organic SEO, SMM and PPC campaigns to maximise sales conversion potential. Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships. Key attributes include the ability to think quickly and laterally to overcome challenges, to strategies effectively and with the aptitude to deliver first-class levels of service within a highly competitive marketplace.
Marketing professional with over fifteen years of progressive experience in digital marketing, interactive strategy and eCommerce. Accomplished at creative development, website operations, social media strategy and management, project management, and collaborating effectively with stakeholders, vendors and clients.
• Digital Marketing
• Marketing Automation
• Email Marketing
• Project Management
• Website Design and Development
• Search Engine Optimization
• Digital Strategy
• Web Analytics and Reporting
• Customer Relationship Management
• Google PPC Management
• Over 15 years experience including management of people and projects, primary account manager, departmental management and support, project management.
• Responsible for managing multi national PPC accounts & improving return on investment.
• Strong portfolio of skills from web development, through to organic SEO, SMM and PPC.
• In house IT support.
• Experienced in client facing roles; regularly chairing meetings to discuss budget, strategy and ROI.
• International conference calls to manage accounts.
• Manager of staff, resources and contracts both internal and external to the business.
• Possesses strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to delivery concise, factual reports clearly illustrating bottom line objectives and ROI on campaign.
• Possesses excellent research capabilities and industry knowledge that allows clients to exploit or streamline online opportunities.
After graduating from Sheffield Hallam University Chris Everiss took a position as a graphic designer for a agency based in Walsall. From there Chris decided that online was the route he wanted to take with his career and self trained himself in HTML, CSS and PHP and took a junior role in a web agency based in Dudley. Working within the company Chris rose to a senior position within the company within six months then left to head up a web agency again based in Dudley. Chris then joined the NEC Group based at the NEC in Birmingham managing and controlling projects such as The Motor Show and Textiles EXPO.
Chris left The NEC in 2006 to join TUI as a Intranet and Web Systems Development Manager working with a team of developers to extensively test and develop internal networks and website systems to enhance Thompson Holiday’s online booking and reservations system; ensuring ultimate functionality, ease of navigation and maintaining full compliance with web accessibility standards.
From TUI Chris moved into Online Marketing joining Clickthrough Marketing as a Web Development Manager / Paid Search Manager. Chris helped the company grow from four staff to over 20 staff before leaving to join Cruise in 2010.
Chris joined Cruise Travel one of the UK’s largest online cruise retailers specialising in all types of cruises. Cruise.co.uk has won numerous awards over the years including 'World's Leading Cruise Travel Agent for in 2009, 2010 & 2011 and recently Europe's Leading Cruise Travel Agent for in 2012
Chris directed digital marketing strategies including Google PPC and SEO for this highly competitive industry.
In May 2011 Chris joined McConnells Groups a Full service agency based in Derby as their Digital Account Manager. as Digital Account Manager Chris advises companies on digital marketing strategies, competitor analysis, platform selection for CRM systems and online media options. Responsible for driving digital strategy to improve customer acquisition, conversion and retention rates. Managing client budgets across a variety of B2B and B2C based businesses. Looks after lead generation for clients and new business acquisitions for business growth. Role includes managing and working with a team of content writers, web developers and social media specialists.
No Education Specified
No Greatest Attributes Specified
No Greatest Business Achievements Specified
No Worst Failures in Business Specified