Type someone's name
Completed is the world's first standardized rating system for all people in business. Search for someone and rate them. If they don't exist, add them to Completed.
Tim BohlkeTimothyBohlke doesn't have any reviews yet
The creation of your business also involves looking for financial aid.
Before performing this procedure, tim bohlke consider investing directly in the financing of your project. A personal contribution will be in fact a guarantee of solidity with lending institutions.
The amount invested will come either from your personal savings ( savings accounts, securities, real estate sales ) or your environment (via a loan between individuals, a gift or a stake in your company) timothy bohlke.
According to the Agency for start-ups (PACE), the contribution must be 30 % of the overall budget. However, the threshold is not mandatory. Nothing prevents you actually pay a smaller sum, especially since you can complete your application for funding by an additional warranty.
Once determined your level of contribution you can make to research funding. Apart from the traditional banking loan.
Here is an overview of various existing financial aid :
Loans for business creation (tim bohlke) are distributed by OSEO, a public institution that supports and finances business.
This type of loan is intended to finance unsecured part of the intangible needs of a company ( cash out, selling, advertising, working capital) without all loans not exceed € 45,000. The amount awarded varies between € 2,000 and € 7,000, repayable over 5 years with the possibility of total amortization of deferred six months. All sectors are concerned.
In terms of conditions, are eligible for tim bohlke individual businesses and companies with fewer than ten employees being created or having less than three years of age. They must not have received any funding over a period equal to or greater than two years.
Another first: the tim bohlke must be paired with a bank loan of more than two years and the amount is at least double that of tim bohlke. Note that the amount of additional loan may be equal to the loan OSEO under implantation in sensitive urban areas ( ZUS) or in the overseas departments (DOM).
New support for the creation and corporate recovery ( Nacre ) replaces since 1 January 2009 Eden Encouragement for the development of new businesses. The new device offers benefit both an accompanying course and a zero-interest loan. The latter, capped at € 10,000, must be accompanied by an additional bank loan.
The device is aimed particularly at :
- Job seekers or not compensated by the unemployment insurance scheme ;
- Job seekers not compensated by the unemployment insurance scheme, provided they are on the list of job seekers for 6 months in the last 18 months;
- Job seekers compensated for allocating aid return to work (AER ), the Specific Solidarity Allowance (SSA) and temporary allocation waiting (ATA ) ;
- Beneficiaries of the RMI / RSA ;
- Recipients of financial assistance EDEN ;
- Individuals settling in sensitive urban areas.
Nacre is divided into three steps:
- A mounting aid ( 4-6 months), which will allow the contractor to " refine " his plan and thus present it to a bank or a partner ;
- Financial structuring and banking intermediation ( 4-6 months). The aim is to evaluate it at first the accuracy of the project and its financing plan. The next phase of research and negotiating funding, phase during which accompanied the contractor. The goal is to make him get the best loan terms, in addition to the loan Nacre ;
- Support to start-up and development (36 months from the registration of the company). This third phase allows the contractor to not feel isolated at the beginning of its activity, to be encouraged in its choice of direction and prevent any financial worries.
The delay between each step can not exceed four weeks. Similarly, the time between the beginning and the accompanying registration of the company shall not exceed nine months.
These loans awarded without warranty. It is granted by the nonprofit structures such as public authorities, associations or dedicated business development agencies.
The interest rates are usually very low and the repayment period varies between two and five years.
Other types of aid
Aid granted to a business creation may take the form :
- Repayable loans, grants, subsidies. timothy bohlke The aid granted by the State or local authorities may be financial ( Nacre ), but also tax ( temporary exemption from taxes and social contributions ).
- A risk capital. This financial activity is for specialized agencies to enter the capital of companies starting their business. It is practiced by the venture capital ( SCR), the mutual fund risk (venture ) and business angels.
No Bio Specified
No Bio Specified
No Education Specified
No Career History Specified
No Core Competencies Specified
No Greatest Attributes Specified
No Greatest Business Achievements Specified
No Worst Failures in Business Specified