Type someone's name
Completed is the world's first standardized rating system for all people in business. Search for someone and rate them. If they don't exist, add them to Completed.
Erika vonHoyer doesn't have any reviews yet
Rainmaker + Social Influencer + Continuous Innovator = Market-Share Accelerator.
Erika is a game-changer. Challenging assumptions, changing perspectives, and leveraging assets, she eliminates impediments to growth and introduces agile, collaborative, risk-mitigating solutions.
As a disruptive technology aficionado, Ms. von Hoyer aligns business and technology to massively scale and improve both B2B and B2C engagement and retention. Select Highlights:
• A risk taker with integrity of the highest caliber, committed to transparency, trust and long-term relationships.
• Co-author of Avoiding #Fail: Mitigating Risk, Managing Threats & Protecting The Corporation (Ascendigm Press, 2013)
• Certified Cyber Intelligence Investigator (The McAfee Institute - 2015)
• A strong client, charity and alumni network.
As a brand and business intelligence strategist, Erika provides consulting services and interim support to build brands, stimulate hyper-growth and successfully launch (or re-launch) solutions.
• Developed the Digital Governance strategy for one of the country's top 10 mortgage companies.
• To optimize the sales process for a institutional investor, analyzed and reported the influencers, competitor strategies, customer journey/path-to-purchase, consumer profiles and personas using open source intelligence and custom algorithms.
• Developed a branding, positioning, and messaging strategy for a new launching start-up in the competitive healthcare space.
• Created a PPC campaign to drive awareness for a non-profit seeking volunteers and contributions for a critical milestone.
• In support of a non-financial, due-diligence process, analyzed and reported source of influence, reach, and expressed intentions by special interest and persona for a private equity partnership in the midst of acquiring a company when media reported negative news regarding the industry.
Early in her career, Erika discovered her love and aptitude for technology and has nearly 20 years of experience in the SaaS/Cloud market. As a Systems Thinker, she is drawn to problem-solving and addressing complex issues. Working for disruptive technology providers, her management experience spans departments (marketing, sales, tech support, and operations), Her ultimate value to organizations is her ability to analyze disparate and complex data sets to formulate sound strategies and glean break-through insights. She has continuously demonstrated an ability to help businesses -- national and global -- achieve milestones critical to growth by providing innovative and data-driven growth strategies across the B2C and the B2B purchase continuum.
A few of Erika's personal goals include:
• Being a valued contributor for a Fortune-ranked technology company.
• Supporting national defense - as an employee or volunteer.
• Writing and publishing a biography of her ancestors.
• Experience a volunteer/working vacation in order to help others while also broadening her perspective.
• Return to mentoring Villanova undergrads.
• Become fluent in the Russian language.
• To play a meaningful role in preserving the environment and encouraging sustainable practices.
• Spending more quality time with for her nieces and nephew, providing perspective, encouragement, and opportunities.
• Continue to eat slow-whole food, exercise regularly, and live an all-around healthy lifestyle.
No Greatest Business Achievements Specified
No Worst Failures in Business Specified