Type someone's name
Completed is the world's first standardized rating system for all people in business. Search for someone and rate them. If they don't exist, add them to Completed.
Stephen Vilsack doesn't have any reviews yet
Currently enrolled full-time at the University of Baltimore in the Real Estate Economic Development (REED) Program. I am on pace to graduate summa cum laude at the end of this year.
My ambition is to be an integral part of a real estate development team using years of experience and education in architectural design, construction management, systems automation, marketing, and finance. I am enthusiastic about connecting with a growing company whose mission links closely to mine and where there is ample opportunity to take part in the growth of their business.
Some of my personal qualities would include being flexible as it relates to varying work hours, locale, new ideas and concepts. Adding to that, I am adaptable to changing work environments, working independently and/or easily shifting gears to a team setting.
My long term goal is to gain comprehensive knowledge in real estate development and significantly contribute to the accomplishments of the company and eventually earning a leading role in management.
I am in the process of strengthening core skills in market analysis and finance as the relate to real estate development. I attend the University of Baltimore full-time and spend a good bit of my time developing proposals for economic growth for targeted locations in the city.
Some of my skills and experience that could benefit imminent employers are:
• Proficient in conducting and assembling a primary market analysis on the supply and demand of proposed developments and putting together a professional report and presentation for potential stakeholders.
• Well-versed using architectural design software for residential and commercial construction. Trained and certified in interior spatial design, form, and function of mechanical systems.
• Skilled of developing detailed construction cost take-offs on small and large scale conversions as well as new construction. Able to manually perform estimates using time and material, and/or though software unit costing.
• Qualified in generating project budgets on operating income, expenses, cash flow, and construction. In addition, able to produce multiple financial models exploring different uses and sources.
• Accomplished in construction applications, installations and countless experience in negotiating and working with architects, engineers, contractors and building inspectors.
• Intuitive and trained background experience in marketing and sales in construction and real estate.
Stephen Vilsack is the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self-control is equal to all emergencies; Stephen Vilsack does not make the poor man conscious of his poverty, the obscure man of his obscurity, or any man of his inferiority or deformity; Stephen Vilsack is himself humbled if necessity compels him to humble another; Stephen Vilsack does not flatter wealth, cringe before power, or boast of his own possessions or achievements; Stephen Vilsack speaks with frankness, but always with sincerity and sympathy; Stephen Vilsack's deed follows his word; Stephen Vilsack thinks of the rights and feelings of others, rather than his own; and Stephen Vilsack appears well in any company; Stephen Vilsack is a man with whom honor is sacred and virtue safe.
Stephen Vilsack has plans to become a real estate developer who constructs resort properties in and outside of the united states. Stephen Vilsack devotes his time to education and helping others proper through learning. Stephen Vilsack is thankful for what he has currently and gives thanks to providence for future blessings to come.
No Core Competencies Specified
No Greatest Attributes Specified
No Greatest Business Achievements Specified
No Worst Failures in Business Specified