David Massey is a creative business professional with a passion for diagnostic marketing and solving client problems.
David Massey is seeking an opportunity to use my background in business, marketing and account management to add value to the right organization and to grow within a company where I am a good fit, to become a valuable, veteran employee.
David Massey is an experienced accounts professional, with a background in marketing, sales and business operations. David has an understanding of advertising and marketing from his experience in the media sales industry, and understanding of business operations, office management and product management. David has a diverse background that provides a holistic view of business, client problems and customer relations.
David Massey knows that to grow in his career it will take dedication and focus. He was worked hard to focus his career on marketing and account management. Fit and passion are critical to scuccess, and David has learned that his passion is in solving client problems, reaching customers through effective and innovative marketing and communications and loving the company that he works for. David is dedicated developing his skills and continuing his growth to achieve his goals.
Thank you for your request.
In order to take down/remove this review/comment, you should claim this account. Do you want to proceed to the Claiming page?
James Madison University , United States , Harrisonburg, VA
Organizational Development Specialist , United States , Charlottesville, VA , - Develop and implement organizational development initiatives around leadership education and employee engagement.
- Assist in department budgeting, supply procurement and financial reporting.
- Maintain computer based classes through learning management system (LMS) managing enrollment and content updates.
- Manage internal marketing of educational classes, seminars and OD initiatives.
Director of Accounting and HR , United States , Charlottesville, VA , - Worked closely with clients, sales team and corporate accountants to audit billing discrepancies, invoicing and collections, serving as account manager to key clients.
- Managed client account reports and analyzed sales/budget data to provide strategic sales information to management.
- Generated monthly revenue forecasting and annual budgeting across all departments.
- Managed Accounts Payable/Receivable, accounting for expenses, and revenue analysis maintaining SOX compliance.
Associate Product Manager , United States , Charlottesville, Va , - Provide holistic ownership of product marketing focusing on client business problems and product solutions to increase usage, content discoverability, and product upsell.
- Utilize Marketo to manage email lists, craft marketing emails and track campaign performance.
- Manage product usage analysis through advanced Excel pivot tables, Salesforce.com
Completed aggregates publicly available information from government, social, and other sources, plus personal reviews written by others. Because Completed only collects this data and does not create it, we cannot fully guarantee its accuracy.