Type someone's name
Completed is the world's first standardized rating system for all people in business. Search for someone and rate them. If they don't exist, add them to Completed.
Vaughn Dumas doesn't have any reviews yet
As a highly accomplished Information Technology professional, I have provided quality business analysis and programming expertise throughout my career. A Technical Team Lead has allowed me to further develop management and client engagement skills together with specific location based reporting knowledge. A successful Service Excellence Coordinator, I have conducted business analysis that led to my development of ISO compliant quality management systems, as well as having successfully performed regular quality audits while developing and improving internal processes and functions to meet the requirements of the quality system framework. Having in-depth programming skills that developed entire product suites, web site and database design capabilities, as well as efficient program coding, my capacity for delivering technical program and product excellence has established me as a leader in strategy and execution.
With demonstrated abilities in business analysis, customer engagement, software development, as well as quality standards compliance, I am confident that I will deliver superior results for an organization.
Dedicated to excellence, I would welcome the opportunity to provide a company with my services.
I have been involved in many different aspects of IT in the last 26 years. I currently work where I feel my skills are most needed and where I can learn and contribute to a company. I wish to make my experience available and to mentor others where requested. I am most comfortable in a technical environment but would be available in any environment that a company requires me to be.
I've done some nice Powershell scripting recently that I enjoyed. To aid in evaluating various job ticketing systems I developed prototypes of the functionality required using both Atlassian Jira Service Desk and ServiceNow.
A sample of my career highlights includes:
• Researched and implemented a development framework thereby laying the foundation for a more standards based development platform, including improved maintenance and increased speed of new development products.
• Facilitated rapid, accurate management decision-making through the establishment of dashboards that included financial and operational performance data, as well as a heat map of income per client and work category for ITS Tertiary Software.
• Delivered a more maintainable code, early identification of program problems, improved junior developer skills and a stabile system that drove profitability through the initiation of code reviews that measured program codes against documented standards on a weekly basis.
• Generated new company revenue streams by continually investigating new technologies, and improving processes that expanded capacity, including the development of interfaces to mobile applications.
• Addressed all non-conformance issues, conducting final document entry into the quality management system and informing all staff of its content.
• Spearheaded a social media drive from Service Excellence, presenting the company on social media platforms in collaboration with the marketing function for platform selection and process presentations.