Type someone's name
Completed is the world's first standardized rating system for all people in business. Search for someone and rate them. If they don't exist, add them to Completed.
Lloyd Arnsmeyer doesn't have any reviews yet
Strong mixture of business development, product development and operations management experience for multi-million dollar organizations along Fortune 100 & 500 corporations. Dynamic leader with strong business acumen and proven track record of creating winning strategies to increase top line revenues and operational experience to maximize efficiency and effectiveness to produce bottom line results.
Business Development ï· Strategic Planning ï· Developing Strategic Partnerships ï·
Process Management ï· Product Development ï· Clinical Operations ï· Managing Multiple Clients ï·
C-Suite Experience ï· Budget Analysis & Forecasting ï· HR Succession Planning ï· Six Sigma Compliances ï· Contract Negotiations ï· Professional Keynotes & Training
Exceptional skills in collaboration, talent management, project management, organizational proficiencies that focuses on what is best for the organization. A strong disciplined leader that is highly self-motivated, analytical, versatile, creative and resourceful person. Strong work ethic, very positive attitude, upbeat spirit, persistently focuses on how to respect the internal and external customer objectives. Extremely organized and excels in short and long range planning to completion and an out-of-the-box visionary.
Lloyd Arnsmeyer has successfully:
• Reduced personnel cost $575,000 by designing and implementing effective hiring procedures focusing on core competencies, title bands and performance-based management procedures.
• Decreased the number of outsourcing projects by increasing internal control mechanisms that resulted in greater accountability and responsibility within all divisions that resulted in over $1 million budget reductions.
• Raised $5 million in revenue for various non-for-profits
• Implemented recommendations on how a major healthcare entity could decrease expenses and increase profit margins without cutting personnel.
• Negotiated $12 million construction contract between the Kansas City Royals MLB organization and the Jackson County Sports Authority and Missouri State Legislation.
• Lead Project Director for $12 million construction project within a constrained budget allocation and nonnegotiable timeline to complete on time and under budget while coordinating with 45 subcontractors working on various phases for project completion.
In Addition to the stated achievements, Lloyd Arnsmeyer has served in the following professional positions to ensure each organization experienced success in their respective Mission and Vision Goals:
• Interim Chief Operation Officer contracted to complete organizational / operational / facility management with CCM Medical Care to ensure all aspects, Budget, Personnel, Healthcare Compliance, Patient Management, Procedures / Policies and Quality Control Instruments were in effect to open a VIM Free Medical Care facility in Columbia, SC.
• Interim Executive Administrator to complete an organizational change management process with a non-for-profit organization with a $4 million budget, 35 personnel and either non-existing policy and procedures or reengineering the core values of the organization to reach the stated vision and mission goals.
• Interim Chief Executive Officer for a non-profit start up health care research and testing laboratory to ensure all health care compliances, quality control mechanisms, talent management acquisitions, budget development and funding were in place to ensure organizational and operational proficiencies were achieved.
• Collaborated with the Mayo Clinic Strategic Planning Team, which included Executive and Senior Leadership from the divisions of Communications, Information Technology, Radiology, Clinical Care, Medical Staff, and Administration, to assess, define how to implement the best strategic business acumen for healthcare compliance, decreasing costly defects in quality customer care without cutting personnel.
• Interim Executive Director contracted to lead a well established nationally known non-for-profit organization through a well-defined paradigm transition in how the business model was implemented, managed and ensured revenue development margins increased, greater productivity from a revamped team organizational chart and the introduction of a new and improved branding, marketing and public relations campaign.
Finally, Lloyd Ansmeyer was honored to serve in the following opportunity
• Interim Vice President of Administration and Development for a Major League Baseball organization that was being prepared for ownership transition. Responsibilities included leading, mentoring and managing 7 Functional Divisions that included 90 personnel and responsible for the managing of budgetary expenditures and savings. Focused on Finances, Information Technology, Human Resources, Marketing, Stadium Operations and all aspects of Ticket Revenue Development: Game Day Sales, Group Sales, Season Ticket Sales, Suites, and Special Events.
No Greatest Attributes Specified
No Greatest Business Achievements Specified
No Worst Failures in Business Specified