: • Effectively lead cross-functional teams (business, operations, internet marketing and technology) to successfully deliver new business and technology initiatives
• Create and analyze marketing strategies using web, mobile, SEO, and PPC to successfully deliver 15 million inbound calls a year.
• Independently manage the full project life cycle, from initiation through implementation, including business case development, crafting of requirements and specifications, defining scope and schedule, obtaining approvals, managing tasks, leveling resources, and troubleshooting.
• Regularly interface with senior stakeholders and business leads across the organization, as required
• Translating the business needs into non technical functional requirements via a thorough understanding of existing systems, processes, and website functionality Set and continually manage project expectation with team members
• Collaborate with other members of the Management team to set and maintain appropriate project management methodologies; provide recommendations for process improvements and best practices
• Website design, usability, and online product management
• Work with PPC, SEO, Call Center, and Business Intelligence to analyze data
: Director of Development
: United States
: West Palm Beach
: • Directed and managed project development from beginning to end
• Effectively communicated project expectations to team members and clients
• Managed Content Writers, Web Designers, and Developers
• Worked remotely with Developers and Designers Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
• Experience working on e-commerce related projects, web applications, or mobile applications.
• Translating the business needs into non-technical functional requirements via a thorough understanding of existing systems, processes, and website functionality
• Optimizing landing pages and marketing creative to increase conversions.
• Constantly optimizing all pieces of the product to drive additional conversions and revenue.
• Helped research and develop landing page strategy for PPC and SEO.
• Analyzed and reported visitor behavior and KPIs at a campaign/website level to Marketing and Strategy.
• Continually monitored competitor/industry developments and report findings to Marketing and Strategy.
• Manage and execute with creative, A/B testing